Job Role: Account Executive
Job Location: Riyadh , Saudi Arabia
We are looking for a qualified Account Executive to manage clients’ accounts and act as a link between them and our agency. You will be the key contact of your assigned clients.
- Serve as first level contact and lead on individual client businesses and brands.
- Demonstrate a solid grasp of current industry dynamics and be able to provide agency perspective on the impact, influence, and implications of these dynamics on brand or agency health.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with key client stakeholders
- Working with the internal team to ensure the day-to-day execution of client strategy and roadmap to execute results-driven campaigns across all channels from inception to completion
- Remain in close communication with clients to comprehend their needs and specifications
- Learn about the clients’ industry and business activities to suggest more customized solutions
- Liaise with clients to organize advertising projects and brand communication agenda or decide on advertising material that suit their profiles and goals
- Negotiate budgets and deadlines and make detailed presentations justifying costs and schedules
- Coordinate projects effectively
- Demonstrated potential to quickly embrace new projects and jump on any and all grenades.
- Ability to generate creative solutions, be resourceful and innovative in problem solving and negotiate with ease.
- Exhibiting a restless interest in advancing the success of our clients and the agency
- Report and monitor the project's progress reports and keep the client informed and aligned on agency activities.
- Efficiently manage agency capabilities to maximize productivity and delivery.
- Prioritizes work and manages resources in order to consistently achieve goals
- Designing and facilitating brainstorm or work sessions with client and agency teams
- Support internal and external teams with additional client work and new business activities, delivering and managing the provision of research and insight across relevant markets, competitors and consumers
- Putting the market situation, consumer and brand promise at the heart of our strategies and plans
- Participate actively in the development of creative ignition briefs, the briefing session and then nurture the ideas to development
- Supporting functional (e.g. CRM, Data, Media, Brand, Digital) expertise to solve a client’s marketing challenge
- Evaluating and reporting the effectiveness of the work
- Maintain the proper documentation and assets management and handovers
- Maintain the financial process and standards and ensure monthly billing and account expenditure is following the cash flow forecasts and budget plans
- Continues to assist and participate actively in knowledge sharing through internal communication events, training, and other written materials.
- Curate knowledge of the media landscape to contextualize advertising efforts.
- Ensure all account activities (timesheets, deliverables, documents etc.) are submitted, documented, reported and archived through the agency systems.
- Testing and QA - Review all internal client proofs to ensure brand guidelines application error free and content and goals are consistent and met
- Other responsibilities as apparent of assigned
To know more about the role and apply kindly send us your updated resume to [email protected]