Manager - Contracts Logistics
Dubai,United Arab Emirates
Job Role: Manager - Contracts Logistics
Job Location: Dubai, U.A.E.
To focus on developing the business of Contract Logistics within the assigned industry verticals.
This includes the development of new customers/geographies and sales activities across
Being part of a management team, the manager will be responsible for meeting and exceeding
all budgeted sales goals. Another key task is to commercially manage the existing book of
business with regional accounts and ensure all renewals are successful.
1. Accountable for leading an engaged team across BD & Sales managers across industry
verticals, providing direction and promoting collaboration in pursuit of Contract Logistics
2. Develop and execute a comprehensive plan for the respective industry vertical for new
opportunities and expanding business.
3. Generate effective leads and opportunities.
4. Identifies and develops relationships with key decision makers at all levels within any
5. Maintain understanding of customers’ expectations relative to operational solutions, costs
6. Understands the customer's business (strategically, operationally, financially)
7. Understands the customer's buying process and identifies all influences, intimately
understanding their requirements.
8. Maintains an up-to-date pipeline of current and future opportunities, quantifying number
of opportunities, value of the opportunity and managing the probability to win.
9. Coordinate RFQs for new business opportunities and renewals of existing business with
assigned customers engaging other functions as required and own the commercial
relationship and contract negotiations with customers.
10. Follow the internal commercial process, procedures and thresholds.
11. Project management, solution design and implementation project including contract
negotiation, and operational implementation of contract logistics business.
12. Support in Planning and implementation of strategic warehouse locations.
13. Work as a pivot resource in between Sales and Solutions design to ensure technical,
financial, and commercial aspects are properly considered in all proposals.
14. Foster a close cooperation between Account Management, Operations, Operational
Excellence and all other functions (IT, HR, Finance, etc.)
15. Partners with colleagues in other regions on broader opportunities for select customers.
- Industry : Logistics & Supply Chain Management
- No of vacancies : 1
- Job type : Full Time
- Location : Dubai,United Arab Emirates
- Experience : 6 to 10
- Driving License : Not required
- Visa : To be provided by employer
- Job code : JB711