Account Executive / Senior Account Executive
Job Role: Account Executive / Senior Account Executive
Job Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
To implement day-to-day operations on the assigned accounts, coordinate with the clients and all departments within the agency and ensure that all projects are executed in a timely manner.
- Maintain and build an effective business relationship with client contact to ensure the smooth running of the account.
- Listen and understand the client’s requests, business, and needs and put them in a clear brief format that can be understood and used by the team to deliver quality work.
- Manage clients' projects by clearly defining outcomes, setting clear plans with the relevant agency team, following up to ensure that all deadlines are met, and ensuring that client is regularly updated.
- Contribute to all the projects by conducting research, providing feedback, and securing consistency of the work delivered to the client's requirements.
- Adhere to agency systems and procedures ensuring proper documentation and smooth completion of projects.
- Ensure that all financial procedures are in order: from estimation to submission to client approval to allow effective financial follow-up
- Prepare regular reports about client projects.
Drivers of success:
- Communication skills
- Planning and coordination
- Drive to achieve and deliver
- Attention to details
- Good understanding of Marketing, Digital Marketing, and Communication fundamentals.
- Basic understanding of Graphic Design and User Experience.
To know more about the role and apply kindly send us your updated resume to [email protected]
- Industry : Advertising
- No of vacancies : 1
- Job type : Full Time
- Location : Riyadh,Saudi Arabia
- Experience : 3 to 5
- Driving License : Not required
- Visa : To be provided by employer
- Job code : JB704