Job Role: Junior Brand Manager
Job Location: Riyadh , Saudi Arabia
- Managing and growing 2 – 4 brands
- Managing/ Carrying out market research in order to keep up to date with customer trends, as well as trying to predict future trends and identify opportunities.
- Developing/Implementing strategies and managing marketing campaigns inside branches, ATL and online platforms to assure excellence of the deliverables as per the objectives.
- Analyzing the success of marketing campaigns and creating reports that includes paybacks and ROI.
- Reporting includes products performance reports, competition activities report.
- Creating/adapting the marketing mix for different products: Products, pricing, promotions and place.
- Managing projects innovation/renovations from the ideation phase to the launch, and post launch assessment phase.
- Supervising advertising, product design and other forms of marketing to maintain consistency in branding.
- Meeting with suppliers and working with colleagues across multiple departments (such as assistant brand managers, Supply chain, operation )
- Managing budgets and a team of junior assistants.
- Managing/ Organizing events such as product launches, exhibitions and photo shoots.
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors
- Managing/ Organizing aggregators platforms for the brands
- Management of PR, Creative, Social Media, Influencers and Media Agencies for the implementation of communication plans within the scope of the annual marketing plan
- Regularly monitoring competitor communications
- Supporting brand and communication strategies by organizing them within the framework of the targets, budgets and deadlines determined in the process from idea to implementation
Key skills for brand managers/ Requirements
- Degree in business, marketing or related field.
- Practical experience in marketing department (3-4 years), ideally in retail food restaurants/QSR
- Previous experience in developing brand and marketing strategies.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Previous experience in managing and leading teams.
- Highly organized and perform well under pressure.
- Budget management skills.
- Strong research and analytical skills.
- Analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Time and project management skills, including the ability to work on multiple projects at the same time.
- Team working skills.