Job Role: UX Architect
Job Location: Dubai , UAE
To create exceptional user experiences for end users and design internal,external user facing products ensuring they are useful and usable by
end users. Translates the concepts and agreed ideas into artwork and designs that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks.
Key Result Responsibilities
Qualifications (Academic, training, languages)
- Employs an eye for clean and useful design and UI skills to transform the business requirements of end users into an attractive and functional User Experience.
- Partners in the stakeholders interviews to recommend innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience to meet users expectations.
- Collaborates with the line managers to translate the business needs into UI interfaces that reflect the identity of the product and meet users expectations.
- Works closely with the product manager to decide on the useful features of the product and create prototypes based on design principles, data and reports produced by the UX Research Team.
- Develops low high fidelity wireframes, storyboards, user flows, screen flows, sitemaps, and UI artefacts.
- Executes concepts and ideas that bring across simplicity, elegance, and user friendliness in the form of complex design components whilst presenting a satisfactory user experience.
- Executes visual designs ensuring the outcome is in line with the agreed concept, commercial objectives and market trends. Ensures user cantered KPIs are validated during user testing.
- Presents and defends design principles and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders.
- Stays abreast with market trends and new technologies in the domain, researches and conducts comparative analysis with competitors to implement
- Lean UX and Agile and recommend best practices and new methodologies.
- Produces, promotes design guidelines, best practices and sets standards in the specified scope, educates, evangelizes and advises others on designing
- UI. Provides necessary training and ensures certification in UX.
- Collaborates with teams in significant technical discussions and open debates to source for best solutions and practices, improve workflow and continuously develop the design systems in place.
- Performs any other additional duties as directed by the line manager.
- Bachelor's degree in IT Engineering,Computer Science,Information Technology.
- Training Related to HCI & Interaction Design,
- UX Usability Certificates UXPA certificate is an advantage
- Fluent in English.
- 5 to 8 years in UX design in B2B,B2C enterprise environments, preferably with Airlines.
- Hands on technical management, technical solution design, and architecture.
- Demonstrates exceptional UI,UX design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to emotive, human driven design principles.
- Very good understanding of commercial market trends and transforming them to design concepts
- Has worked with technology platforms that are both internally and externally hosted.
- Familiar with Agile Development Methodologies.
- Self driven, passionate about delivering the best user interface experience possible.
- Capable of analyzing data, identifying pitfalls, and recommending effective solutions.
- A habit of keeping up with the latest technology trends in UI design and web application UX.
- Ability to work independently and juggle multiple UI,UX projects at a time.
- Detail oriented, has a sharp and artistic eye that recognizes fine art.
- Employs technical expertise and interpersonal skills to execute new initiatives and achieve the company's objectives.
- Demonstrates the ability to contribute and successfully deliver against business strategy and set KPIs.
- Has proven soft skills working with stakeholders and peers
- Demonstrates exceptional qualities as a thought leader in terms of UX and Design.
To know more over the role and apply kindly send us the updated resume to s[email protected] / [email protected]