Job Role: Community Manager
Job Location: Riyadh , Saudi Arabia
If you will be able to act as the face and voice of our brand, make all our brands so vivid and interactive, then please contact us as we are looking for a creative Community Manager to join our team.
You should be a “people person” with great customer service skills, experienced in social media and PR events you should be able to moderate online and offline conversations with our community.
- Contribute to the development of the Company’s online marketing and outreach strategies
- Foster a sense of community around the brand at both the brand properties and on the web at large by building relationships.
- Supports the Company’s web strategy so that customer communications at all touchpoints are maximized.
- Monitor key online conversations and events to make sure Company is participating effectively & is being represented.
- Responding to comments and customer queries in a timely manner
- Monitor and report on feedback and online reviews
- Organize and participate in events to build community and boost brand awareness
- Coordinate with Marketing, PR & Communications teams to ensure brand consistency
- Liaise with Development and Sales departments to stay updated on new products and features
- Build relationships with customers, potential customers, industry professionals and journalists
- Stay up to date with digital technology trends
- Ability to identify and track relevant community and online customer engagement metrics (e.g., repeat attendance at events)
- Manage, maintain, and ensure the success of the Company blog
- Ensure that it becomes a viable tool for communicating to Company’s customers
- Encourage, recruit, and provide Company & outside “experts” with the resources to blog
- Promote the blog by increasing awareness of the blog’s potential both within Company and externally
- BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as a community manager
- Excellent verbal and writing communication skills.
- Experience in launching community projects (e.g.: online forums)
- Attention to details and ability to multitask.
- Knowledge of online marketing and updated marketing channels.
To know more over the role and apply kindly send us the updated resume to [email protected] / [email protected]