An individual in this role is treated as a leader in the organization and will typically manage client relationships and internal teams for key accounts, oversee work flow and processes for PR and integrated teams, and grow accounts and new business as they help steward the brand in the broader marketplace. Essential Duties and Aptitudes
- Ability to interact with and gain the trust of senior clients.
- Own client relationships and work with exceptional organizational and relationship skills.
- Serve as a point for client-service philosophy; ensuring quality work from the team in order to meet/exceed client expectations.
- Translate client business needs into communications action steps with solution-oriented focus.
- Responsible for budget management on accounts and stays ahead of budget issues and is proactive to ensure account profitability.
- Provide overall strategic PR counsel to clients.
- Ability to provide counsel and strategy for branding, reputation management and integrated marketing; embraces and understands the principles of integrated marketing communication.
- Aptitude for thinking creatively and sharing those creative ideas with clients.
- Stays abreast of emerging technology and recognizes opportunities to apply the technology to meet client goals.
- Demonstrates commitment to industry, agency and clients by mastering industry knowledge and trends and understanding and clients’ business in “off time.”
- Shows ability to lead others; remains calm under pressure.
- Supervisory responsibilities; identifies staffing issues and needs, adopts or creates processes,
- documentation, and templates to meet those needs.
- Identifies/Integrates new communications capabilities and solutions and engages others.
- Helps lead cultural values; strong, active, advocate of culture.
- Instills confidence and motivates/inspires clients and colleagues.
- Effectively manages projects using resources and capabilities and effectively
- Collaborative spirit to work towards the best outcome for clients and the agency.
- Effectively resolves conflict with clients and within teams.
- Actively contributes to the management of the PR agency.
- Embrace cultural values; active participation and advocacy.
- Maintaining acceptable profit margin within accounts managed and exceeds billable goals.
- Participates in business development by increasing business with existing clients.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully network and outreach for agencies.
- Actively participates in new business development, presentations and proposals and identifying
- prospects, and represents agencies in new business meetings.
- Identifying opportunities to expand client relationships through cross-servicing.
To learn more about the role and apply, kindly email your updated resume to: [email protected]