Job Role: Technical Lead.
Job Location: Sharjah.
- Contributes to the delivery of software products and components for the company; provides technology expertise and supports in the management of technology life cycle.
- Investigates and analyzes applications architecture, technology stacks, design, development, deployment, and automated testing.
- In collaboration with product team, project managers, and IT solutions managers, contributes to translating business needs into technical implementations in line with the architectural principles laid down for our products.
- Assists in testing and implementation of technical solutions; reviews technical documentation, user guides, training manuals, and system specifications ensuring quality, compliance, and completeness.
- Assists in reviewing/giving feedback on specifications and information of the architectural design provided by product team.
- Co-identifies the technical tools and languages needed for the design execution in line with the adopted technical and quality standards.
- Assists in establishing efficient continuous delivery process and production operations process; creates deployment architecture based on open-source technology stack for automation. Monitors the User Interfaces used for the product in line with requirements.
- Assists in identifying and implementing best practices, new trends, and emerging technologies that bring best value to our clients; partners with cross-functional teams to explore ways and means to adopt such technologies.
- Assists in implementing agreed remedies and preventative measures in specified area.
- Ensures compliance of the implementation with the architecture. Assists the teams to meet agreed service levels; provides needed status reports to specialists, users, and managers.
- Installs and maintains security patches in production and non-production environments and provides technical governance and sign off on engineering team deliverables.
- Guides other technology experts internally; ensures there is proper, sufficient, and continuous knowledge sharing within the organization.
- Maintains effective working relationships with a variety of stakeholders, including project managers, product, operations, governance, and enterprise development teams.
- Contributes to and influences thinking and decision-making with respect to technology to the best of the company.
- Performs any other additional responsibilities as directed by the line manager.
To learn more about the role and apply, kindly email your updated resume to: [email protected]