We are assisting one of our International Digital Marketing Agency Client hire a Graphic Designer for their office in Kuwait.
Designer who is a highly detailed master of social channels that can work across a variety of print and digital platforms and applications, developing keen concepts that exceed client objectives and expectations while engaging others. This individual will work specifically on our largest account, working both independently and collaboratively. A next level conceptual designer, you are responsible for conceiving and writing all forms of online advertising, social marketing, and email materials that demand attention.
- Mandatory Nationality : Kuwaiti National Only
- Break | Create interactive concepts and campaigns. Embrace the unknown, recognizing that truly great social content knows no rules. You will be excited to create new experiments rather than default to existing plug-ins. You see technology as a tool for creativity.
- Translate | Design?for a variety of platforms from conception through completion. Be the voice for your team. Roll up your sleeves to execute design plans. Learn the importance of prioritizing projects within timelines for project milestones.
- Craft | Juggle many projects and campaigns at a time. Ideate constantly with new ideas for every brief, conversation, tactic, and final execution.
- Collaborate| Partner with the creative team for the timely development and execution of campaigns and projects, including the concepting and execution of final deliverables. Team up with account services to understand client goals, strategy, and feedback. Serve as a respected mentor to your team to execute interactive projects and tackle deadlines.
- Energize | Spearhead client reviews, and work with the team to achieve results. Present content in both internal and client meetings. Participate in client presentations, and manage client contact as necessary. Contribute concepts and ideas to new business pitches, pro-bono initiatives, and in-house projects.
To know more over the role and apply kindly send us your updated resume to: [email protected]