National Sales Manager
We are assisting one of our clients in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia hire a National Sales Manager.
Duties & Responsibilities:-
- Sets & Achieves marketing and sales operational objectives by contributing marketing and sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews.
- Conduct weekly & monthly reviews with the distributors to ensure proper alignment on set plans & achievement is on track.
- Researching and developing sales marketing opportunities and plans across all channels, understanding consumer requirements, identifying market trends and suggesting improvements to achieve the company's marketing goals.
- Recruiting, training, scheduling, coaching, and managing marketing and sales teams to meet sales and marketing objectives.
- Driving Distributor team to achieving monthly sales & distribution plans & ensuring proper execution in the marketplace.
Competencies/ Abilities: -
- Interpersonal, leadership, and communication skills
- Possess an in-depth knowledge and understanding of sales
- Preferably has working knowledge of planning & implementing marketing activities
- Strong analytical, organizational, and creative thinking skills
- Strong people management skills
- Ability to travel to distributors & client sites
- Outgoing personality with a high level of energy
Required Qualifications: -
- A Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or related field
- 10-15 years' experience in sales
- Proficiency/ fluency in both English and Arabic Languages
- Industry : Banking and Finance
- No of vacancies : 1
- Job type : Full Time
- Location : jeddah,Saudi Arabia
- Experience : 11 to 15
- Driving License : Not required
- Visa : To be provided by employer
- Job code : JB432