We are assisting one of our International Adverstings Agency Client hire a Senior Creative Copywriter for their Riyadh Office in Saudi Arabia
Job Description: Senior Creative Copywriter – Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Skills & Requirements:
- Significant experience in professional, commercial writing
- A strong record in creating immaculate copy that stands out from the crowd
- The ability to plan and strategise high-profile projects
- A persuasive and confident approach to creativity
- Excellent communication skills
- Effective team management capabilities
- A keen attention to detail and timescales
- Familiarity with creative processes and techniques – including digital media
- Confidence in building a rapport with clients and nurturing good working relationships
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, or Journalism.
- Previous experience in a Copywriting position.
- Experience using Content Management Systems.
- A portfolio of published content.
- Exceptional writing and editing abilities.
- Good time management skills.
- Ability to conduct keyword research.
- Researching relevant industry topics to identify new content.
- Creating original content.
- Producing and publishing articles that market the company and its products.
- Editing and fact-checking content created by Junior Copywriters.
- Using SEO practices to optimize content.
- Collaborating with Designers to develop visuals.
- Creating reports on content.
- Interviewing clients and experts to generate creative ideas.
- Create | Create and communicate concepts by applying brand level awareness as well as campaign tactics. Develop the written tone and feel of advertising to be executed in various media. Offer strategic and innovative solutions, add/contribute to client meetings, present creative work. Create and document final written decks. Secure approval for all work from the ACD or CD for specific assignments. Read, interpret, and act as an expert in clinical data.
- Collaborate | Partner with the Art Director for the timely development and execution of campaigns and projects, including the concepting, execution, referencing and annotating of final deliverables. Collaborate with Account Services to understand client goals, strategy, and feedback. Contribute concepts/ideas to new business pitches, pro-bono, and in-house projects.
- Participate | Present creative in internal meetings. Participate in client meetings, presentations, and other client contact as necessary.
To know more over the role and apply kinldy send us your updated resume to: [email protected]