Our client, a global creative agency is looking for a Senior Strategic Planner to develop long-range objectives and strategic plans by identifying internal and external strategic issues that could affect growth and profitability.
- Work with senior management and planners on business pitches for launches
- Assist in the creation of strategic frameworks and workshop methodologies (adapted by planners and account directors).
- Immerse into market, competitors and customer insights for assigned brands/pitches
- Customer insight mining skills.
- Competitive monitoring and analysis, as well as identification and analysis of case analogs.
- Strategic support on new and existing business; supporting with market immersion, competitive analysis, social listening, etc.
- Manage research projects from inception to completion – both qualitative and quantitative.
- Perform primary client servicing responsibilities such as client consultation on marketing and research study objectives, study design, etc.
- Begin to provide strategic recommendations to offer creative insights regarding business challenges.
- Assist in the management of various client team workshops.
- Support client teams with campaign brief development and market research (design screeners, discussion guides, surveys, moderate phone/in-person interviews and focus groups
- 3-5 years of Strategic Planning experience: marketing, advertising, market research, consulting
- Proactive, dynamic, hard-working, entrepreneurial
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong client service skills (for both internal account/creative teams and external clients)
- Proficient multi-tasker – able to handle assigned projects as well as consulting within department
- Team player attitude