Assistant Manager - Finance - CLOSED
Dubai,United Arab Emirates
- Prepare monthly/quarterly/annual financial statements (as per IFRS and UAE Insurance Regulations).
- Ensure timely and accurate submissions of all local regulatory reporting of financial results (e.g. E-forms) on a quarterly basis.
- Ensure timely and accurate submission of periodic and ad-hoc management reports.
- Ensure timely and accurate submission of VAT return on monthly basis.
- Be the main contact for external auditors and to manage the audit process.
- Coordinate with External and Internal Actuary on reserves and actuarial valuation.
- Coordinate budgeting process and prepare annual budgets.
- Minimum 5 years of work experience in Life Insurance,
- Higher accounting education from a reputed institute, Professional Accounting qualification ACCA/CA/CPA is a must.
- Knowledge of ERP/ERM software applications such as Oracle Financial or SAP.
- Experience in Life Insurance accounting with knowledge of Core Life/Takaful system, product charge structure and its accounting.
- Proficiency in MS Office especially MS Excel.
- Fluent in Written and Verbal English.
- Industry : Banking and Finance
- No of vacancies : 1
- Job type : Full Time
- Location : Dubai,United Arab Emirates
- Experience : 6 to 10
- Driving License : Not required
- Visa : To be provided by employer
- Job code : JB309